Our Reservation Policies
Reservation Deposit, Cancellation, and Check-In Policies
- An advance deposit of one day's rate is required at the time of
reservation. Balance of payment is due upon arrival.
- Deposit will be happily refunded (or applied to a new date) if
cancellation notice is received seven (7) days prior to arrival date.
- Preferred check-in time is after 2pm, unless by prior arrangement.
- Please, no check-ins after 9pm, unless by prior arrangement.
- Rain check available for scheduled outdoor activities that are canceled
due to bad weather.
B&B House Rules
- The B&B is not equipped to service pets.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors.
- Hard liquor, drugs, and pornography are not permitted here.
- Breakfast is served 8 to 9 am unless by previous arrangement.
- Normal check-out time is before 11am unless by previous arrangement.
- Guests are responsible for any room damage during their stay.
- Itemized bill for any incidental charges will be presented upon check-out,
such as telephone charges, additional meals, requested services, souvenirs,
Fairness and Reasonableness Policy
We at Maggie's Place are here to serve your spiritual and recreational needs,
and we will make every effort to resolve any differences or disagreements
between us in a fair and reasonable manner consistent with our mutual interests